Saturday, July 01, 2006

A little help here please!

So, while I was playing a little MVP Baseball 2005 on my PS2, I was checking in with the Cubs White Sox game. I started really watching when the Cubs were just one out from winning it. They walked Dye and brought up A.J. I liked A.J. when he was with the Twins, but I'm slowly starting to loathe him with the same fervor as the rest of the league.

A.J. does his impression of Jim Thome by blasting a 1-1 pitch over the right field fence, giving the Sox an 8-6 win. Another Sox win. Can SOMEBODY in the NL help us out?

The Cubs kept choking throughout the game. It started with Thome, and I think Konerko tied it on a HR. No wonder they kept chucking cubs on the field. If I were a Cubs fan, I'd be just as mad.

Anyway, looking forward to following the Twins on GameCast or some other Internet site. Let's get number NINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home