Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Can we keep playing the Dodgers?

Joe Mauer is in heaven. He must really love the Dodgers. Four hits on Monday. FIVE on Tuesday. What does he do for an encore? I would absolutely love it if the Twins had the next .400 batting champ. But I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself.

Another brilliant outing by Liriano. 7 IP, 2 ER. I believe after his next appearance, he will be eligible for the ERA lead. How awesome will that be, seeing two Twins at the top of that category.

On a sour note, the Tigers and BSox won again. They're stealing our thunder dagnabit! And my hometown Cardinals couldn't help out the Twins. Now I get to lay the blame on Houston and Pittsburgh (although Pitt has had enough problems.)

And okay, explain this, how is a Pirate outfielder leading the All-Star voting?

And Joe Mauer isn't.

Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home