Thursday, June 29, 2006

This is an imaginary conversation between Joe Nathan and Juan Rincon.
Juan:*hangs up bullpen phone* Well, Gardy told me to start warming up.
Joe: Hey, Boo, can I talk to you for a minute?
Juan: Sure, man, what's up?
Joe: Listen, I know this is a tough thing to ask, but I was wondering if you could do me a favor.
Juan: Sure, anything.
Joe: Now, it might hurt a little...
Juan: Joe, what ever it is, tell me.
Joe: Well, I haven't pitched since Saturday, because we've been winning by so many gosh-darn runs. I'm starting to feel rusty, and with tomorrow's off day and all....
Juan: Joe, don't worry, I got ya covered.

*Juan goes in and gives up a 3RBI double to Saenz*

Joe (from bullpen): Thanks Juan!

Nothin' like gettin' a little help from your friends. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home