Saturday, August 26, 2006

Can ya feel it?

This season just keeps getting better.

Last night, after 5 innings of shutout ball, I was about ready to kill the Twins. They couldn't get anything going. It was ridiculous, the Twins were making Vazquez look like an Ace. I was tired of the sputtering offense that always seemed to get worse when behind.

So I voiced my frustrations on Stick and Ball Guy. And lo and behold, right afterward, Punto hit his first homer of the year. Good start.

I then posted another one urging the Twins to keep on going. Boom! Hunter goes yard, gives the Twins the lead.

After taking a little time to rub my wife's feet, I come back down to see the Twins and Sox still tied going into the 9th. So, I make another post on Stick and Ball Guy, telling the Twins to finish off the Sox. Five minutes later, Bartlett gets his RBI single.

I feel like I have some kind of mysterious power! And I had witnesses!

So with that, I now urge the Twins to win each and every single game left in the season. I'll even go on SBG's site to make sure it happens. Hey, superstition runs think in baseball. I must do what is right for the team!

On another note, we are FIVE back in the division. You can count that on one hand. Most teams look at that as impossible to overcome in just a month, but for some strange reason, I KNOW the Twins can pull it off. Even without Liriano.

It just keeps getting better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home